Monday, March 18, 2013

A Dear Friend of a Dear Friend

Monday, March 18, 2013


Dear Friend,

I really thank you for your time. I mean it from the bottom of my heart. We’re not really friends but you make time for me. And so, I thank you J

As I’ve poured out my heart, and hear a part of yours too, I just feel released from a ‘burden’. Parang isang tinik na malalim na bumaon sa aking ngala-ngala. Oh man, it was so masakeeet.

And so now, my throat is free. Hariba to me :D

I hope you’re also free from any questions and other things that may distract you. Though, on the other hand, we both know that it will always be part of our lives. Just live on, LIFE IS EXCITING J

God bless you my friend. And once again, THANK YOU J


Love,
Your Friend


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket