Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Hey Girl!

Wednesday, December 11, 2013
Dear Girl,

We’ve talked twice, personal, heart to heart. We’ve talked many times thru chat. And we’ve said Hi’s and Hello’s many times more. But you know what, I still can’t understand why you can’t like me. Ah wrong, I can’t understand why you cannot at least pretend that you ‘like’ me. You know, every post and photo I have in facebook, you can’t ‘like’. It’s not that I long to see your name there. Honestly, I don’t mind at all if you don’t like them. But come on.. ni-like mo na lahat ng posts at pictures na nasa facebook ng common friends natin.. even those na hindi naman halos ka-like-like. I see it in my newsfeed. Sunod sunod. But mine? You never dare to ‘like’. Kailangan bang ipamuka sakin na ayaw mo sakin? Minsan nakaka-irita at nakaka-depress. Hindi dahil hindi mo nila-like mga posts ko.. kundi dahil affected ako. 

I hate myself for being irritated. It’s so petty. Come on Dij, grow up!


And for you Miss, don’t worry. I’ve given up. I know you will never like me. Hands up.



The Girl You Don't Like,
Me




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket